Keto diet is making wonders in terms of weight and fat loss these days. This low-carb, high-fat diet not only helps in weight loss but also improves your health. It limits the foods that increase the risk of common health issues. And one of the big pros of this diet is fats. We can have cheese, cream, butter, chicken, fatty fish and lots more in this diet. We are going to tell you 3 Keto diet Recipes that will satisfy your hunger as well as helps in weight loss. If you are bored of your typical diet menu, must give a try to keto diet recipes for beginners, they are best keto recipes of 2019.
Easy Keto Recipes
Our first Recipe is Keto diet vegetarian recipe which is tasty and proven to be one of the best for weight loss. Non-vegetarians would also love this recipe.
- Take 16 oz frozen or fresh cauliflower florets, 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese, half a cup heavy whipping cream, 2 oz cubed cream cheese, half a tsp mustard, half teaspoon turmeric powder, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, pepper and salt to your taste.
- Spread the cauliflower florets on a baking tray and bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven until they are cooked.
- Take a pan, put heavy whipping cream into it, add in the cubed cream cheese and mix well until cream cheese is mixed well. Now add half a cheddar cheese, mix well.
- Then add mustard, turmeric powder, salt and pepper, cook for 2 minutes while mixing.
- Take out the pan from gas, add the mixture into cooked cauliflower in a bowl and stir it well.
- Now add another half of cheddar cheese, mix well and it’s ready.
- Creamy chicken
Our second recipe is for Non-Vegetarians.
- Take 4 chicken breasts, 1 tbsp coconut oil, salt, and pepper to taste, 1tsp oregano, 2 cup of baby spinach, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 and a half cherry tomatoes, ¼ cup parmesan, ½ cup cream, 3tbsp unsalted butter.
- Take a pan and add coconut oil to heat it.
- Add chicken breasts now and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 8 minutes both sides and then take out them from pan.
- On the same pan, now melt the butter, add garlic and cook for a minute.
- Now add tomatoes, cook them and then add baby spinach, add salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3minutes.
- Now add cream and parmesan, cook well for 2 minutes, add cooked chicken, cook for 5 minutes and its ready.
- Butter chicken
Third one is again a non-veg recipe.
- Take two chicken breasts cut in cubes, 4tbsp cream, 2 lemons, chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste, 2 tbsp unsalted butter, 2 tbsp coconut oil, 1tsp minced garlic, and water.
- Marinate the chicken with chili flakes, salt and pepper, and lemon juice and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Take a pan, add coconut oil, heat and add the marinated chicken. Cook it until done. And set aside.
- In the same pan, melt the butter, add garlic, cook for a minute.
- Now add chicken, add in half a cup water, and cook for two minutes.
- Now add cream, cook for a minute and its ready.
We are sure these Keto Diet Recipes will satisfy your hunger as well as help you in achieving your goal. Must give them a try and you would absolutely love them.